Thursday, June 21, 2012

COLOR BLOCKHEAD

There is a small second hand store about two blocks away from my apartment with a color block dress in the window. I have driven past it every day for the past week and imagined how awesome it would fit me, how the mustard yellow and grass green would both compliment my hair, and where I could possible wear it. 

 Today, it was gone.

And guys, I am having serious withdrawl.

Basically, if you took the cut of this dress:

Things Are Looking Uptown dress
modcloth.com

Plus the pattern of this painting: 

Piet Mondrian


And replace red and blue with green and darken the yellow, and you get the color block dress of my dreams. 

I know, I know, that was probably the worst description especially since I was hoping to give a good enough visual for someone to comment saying, "Oh, I know exactly what you are talking about and here is the link to buy it!" Sadly, I know that won't be the case. But I won't give up, I'm on the hunt for the perfect color block dress & here are a few I like:





Martin Grant dress




Preen dress



Roksanda Ilincic dress

No comments:

Post a Comment