Friday, June 22, 2012

designer obsession: Maurizio Taiuti

Since I've spent the majority of my money funds this past month on moving into my new apartment, I treated myself to some window shopping at TJ Maxx the other day. Of course, that is not that place to go for window shopping because naturally, I fell 
in love with some of the most expensive pieces in the store.


Purses.

Michael Kors, Betsey Johnson, L.A.M.B., I was in heaven.

But the best part of being in purse utopia was discovering this adorable floral cross body bag!
I was sold.


I've never heard of the designer Maurizio Taiuti before so duh, I came home to Google and find out as much as possible.

All genuine leather purses, made in Italy, and the variety of styles was endless! 




*FAVE





The only issue I seemed to have was finding websites to purchase these purses (besides Ebay). I suppose that means I will just have to check back at TJ Maxx more often! That's just too bad.

If you like what you saw in this post, check out Maurizio Taiuti website for more designs & styles!





No comments:

Post a Comment