Sunday, February 19, 2012

Birthday Aftermath

My birthday this year was great! I got to spend it with the people I care about, doing something I love: SHOPPING. I didn't end up with any of the original items I showed in the previous post, but I had so much luck I didn't even think about. I did end up with two new pairs of shoes; one being these awesome velvet Vans!

 And these:

Except that instead of getting the wedge booties in this BEAUTIFUL floral print (which was also glittery IRL, they just didn't have my size but oooh, how I tried) I have them in black. I'm happy about that though because black has more versatility in my wardrobe.

Now, on to something a little more important. I have been observing the stats for my blog for the past month and I've noticed that I get the best feedback from my readers when I let you all know what's actually going on in my life, rather than just posting pictures of items you've probably seen a million times on every other fashion blog. I really wanted to give the fashion world an idea of who I am and what I am here to do. I had lost track of that idea and completely mistook the amount of time I need to dedicate to make this blog as successful as I want it to ultimately be. Sooo, instead of posting the rest of the items that I got in my birthday shopping spree, I want to post photos. What better way to utilize the dress form I got for christmas! 

I wouldn't mind any tips on photography, either. What is the easiest way to model the clothing and take the pictures? Is that even possible? Should I get a tripod? SO MANY QUESTION & no answers...yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment