Thursday, May 17, 2012

fancy footwork

Words may not be able to fully express how excited I am to be home. Yes, Florida, you were fun, but there is absolutely nothing like the comforts of home. 

Especially, my clothes.
Is that weird?

I had a lot of good & practical finds in Florida. Not to mention, the limited space in my suitcase really helped me censor myself while I was thrifting.


I got these Jeffrey Campbell slingbacks in Coral for $5 at Goodwill in Palm Bay.


I got these Charles by Charles David flatforms for $20 at Ross. Normally, they are around $95. I'm a sucker for a great deal + the CBCD collection is vegan = too cute to pass up!


The rest of the items I am going to wash and take pictures soon! Look forward to an awesome vintage maxi skirt (70s, I presume), mixed print button ups, tennis skirts, and more. I'm proud of how little I managed to buy while I was there. My mantra the whole time was "Only buy what you can't live without" and it actually worked. I should try that more often. Lucky for me though, I work in a retail store and today was my first day back. Needless to say, MAJOR overshopping happened.... 



I bought two more pairs of shoes.



Look at them, can you blame me? TELL ME THEY AREN'T BEAUTIFUL. I DARE YOU.





No comments:

Post a Comment