Thursday, May 31, 2012

CLAWS OUT

You already know that rings are my favorite accessory!

I feel naked if I forget to wear them, but since my collection currently takes up 6 of 10 fingers, I had been looking some way to keep adding flare to my digits and alas, I have found the answer.

NAIL RINGS.

I know that sounds really weird. No, it's not a piercing for your fingernails, although I wouldn't be opposed to that idea either. These are rings worn on the top part of your finger, around or over your fingernail, and they look so badass!

Some are really subtle:











Then, some really live up to their nickname "battle talons":














In my opinion, I'm liking this ring trend over the thin stacked rings. That shouldn't come as too surprising, though. I do have rather bold taste.


Do you have the nerve to rock the major battle talons or would you stick to something more simple?


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment