Friday, May 18, 2012

heels of the living dead

If you follow me on Twitter (and if you don't, you should), you will know that am a big fan of zombies. 

As my style seems to be taking a turn for the morbid & weird as of late, I wanted to dedicate a post to my love and fascination for the undead. I was first introduced to Iron Fist because a friend of mine had these AMAZING heels:





In honor of these beautiful zombie shoes that inspired me, I have searched for my top 5 favorite zombie print shoes. Enjoy!


5.

I had a really hard time picking through all of the Iron Fist options but these had it all! 
Skulls + blood red roses + hearts 




4. 

These are my favorite. They are something I could totally incorporate into my wardrobe and the blood splatter print is just subtle enough at first glance. Then they are kind of disturbing. Just like me!

3. 

I'm not a big fan of a really thin heel. They don't get along very well with my awkward and clumsy nature but HELLO, zombie hand holding up my foot? Yes, please. 

4.

Another lovely pair from Iron Fist. Nothing like some Glamour Guts to satisfy a zombie fashion craving. Brains and bones and limbs, oh my!

5.

Demonia is a brand I discovered while searching for the rest of the list. Although, I'm pretty sure it's some angsty brand sold at Hot Topic, I am totally digging the green faces, yellow teeth, and red eyes. 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment