Thursday, May 24, 2012

movin' on up!

In just about a month, I'm going to be moving out of my house and into a brand new apartment building. I'm super excited to live in a nice building for once plus the list of perks is making the anticipation even greater:


1. I've never lived in an apartment building before. I feel like the people watching possibilities are endless.

2. Free gym

3. MY OWN BATHROOM

4. A walk in-closet. I die.

Then reality set it, I have to decorate an entire new apartment. Granted, I have a ton of art, decorations, and knick knacks, but I'm hoping to come up with a nice theme that works well through the house. My first instinct was to start with bathroom. In the perfect fantasy world, my bathroom would look something like this...






So my plan is to take the best aspects of those 3, blend them together, and VOILA! A cute retro, black & white + (some other colors I haven't decided yet) bathroom/personal hygiene sanctuary.

Any suggestions on the accent colors? I'm leaning towards mint...maybe orange. I'm gonna need major input on this!



No comments:

Post a Comment