Wednesday, January 18, 2012

closet overload.


My intended idea had bee to count down my top 10 favorite thrifts finds before I started this blog so that people could get a good idea of my style. There are a few overall favorites that came to mind immediately:


vintage 1970s Polaroid w/ original case& detachable flash
$6.95

 vintage Italian glass decanter
$0.95. 
Trunk (I use as a coffee table)
$3.00


But once I got past those, I started to realize that just about EVERYTHING I own is thrifted. Clothing, shoes, paintings, knick knacks, glasses, silverware, ashtrays, you name it, I probably have it. Without realizing it, I've managed to find just about everything I need (I use "need" loosely because purchases are made based on my "want") at a thrift store.

*LIGHT BULB*

Instead of individually posting my favorites, I have decided to post a slideshow to give you a better idea of what I've found! Enjoy!


( PLEASE excuse the lighting/general roughness, it was my first attempt! I'll make sure to use my handheld camera from now on :) )
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment