Friday, January 20, 2012

old polyvore

Since I am trying to stay on a very motivated and productive path this year, I decided to clean out some of the random stuff on my computer. For some reason, I have folders in folders in folders, and I happened to find some old Polyvore sets. I figured I would post them on here before I deleted them from my computer! 
    



It is really beyond me why I ever used a picture of Paris Hilton in the first one but hey, that dress is awesome! I made these so long ago, in the beginning of my exploration into the fashion world! I've come so far! 

2 comments:

  1. Great looks! Definitely chose some amazing pieces!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I'm really digging the floral dress +denim vest +black leather combo one!

      Delete