Friday, April 13, 2012

fashion zombie

I wish I could say the reason I haven't posted lately was because I've been super busy, but that's only half true. In reality, I've been medium busy and incredibly obsessed with The Walking Dead graphic novels. Seriously, my roommate and I have barely talked about anything other than zombies for the past week. Actually, it seems very fitting to be posting this on Friday the 13th.

I've been updating my jewelry collection, and since I've been in this zombie obsessed mood lately, my newest jewelry additions have reflected that. Gold, black, crosses, studs, tassels...I can't get enough! I'm taking looking like a weird goth girl on my casual days to a whole new level.


Looks like girls from the Craft will be my style inspiration for a while, or at least tonight! I'll be going on a thrifting adventure tomorrow and will (hopefully) have some new finds to post!

Happy Weekend, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment