Friday, April 27, 2012

neon this, sparkle that


EARRING. ENVY.

It's raining outside today, so blogging about something bright & shiny is keeping my cheery state of mind.

I wrote a post a while ago about updating my jewelry collection. While it's coming along quite well, there is one aspect of accessorizing I can't quite grasp.

Earrings. 

Why you ask? To make a long story short, I was a rebellious five year old ginger child and once tried to rip an earring out of my ear. Since then, my left earlobe is ripped. I can't wear any of the big earrings without the fear of the weight tearing through my ear. Five year old me should have really been thinking about the future fashionista she was going to become.

The pair that inspired this whole post are the neon yellow, orange, and green ASOS earrings in the top left corner. Love Obsessed with them. I don't know if it's the break-up or the nearing vacation but I have spend a lot of time browsing online, and I'm actually making a list of items to look out for while I'm thrifting in Florida. I'm that excited.

I managed to pick a few larger earring styles I love, but also, threw in a few studs that are right up my alley. 

Skulls + hearts are a guilty pleasure, always

2 comments: