Monday, April 9, 2012

Vacation Preparation

It's been just about a year since I've gone on a real vacation. Last June, I went camping in Myrtle Beach for a week and it was awesome, but since then, my life hasn't slowed down too much. Luckily for me, my best friend Mary's sister moved to Florida and we are driving down to visit her next month! I'm really excited to get out of Virginia and put my feet in the sand, but once the reality of packing set in, my feelings changed.

I'm so excited to go thrifting in Florida. From what I've been told by Mary's sister, the thrift stores are great! So not only do I have to consider what I am going to buy, but also what I'm realistically going to pack. Now as a chronic over-packer, I have a hard time putting together outfits in preparation for the week. I typically just like to wake up and go with the flow of what I want to wear for that day, not have it already picked out. Aside from those OCD tendencies I have, I need to be practical....and also, buy a suitcase.

What are the best packing tips? I rarely pack for anything other than a big move.

No comments:

Post a Comment